(ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional exam preparation course - English
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. CISSP validates an information security professional’s deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
(ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional exam preparation course in English course language with English training documents, which are constantly updated by the instructor! Exchange of experiences and discussions complete the seminar.
CBT Training & Consulting GmbH Munich is official ISC2 Computer-Based Testing Location!
The "Certified Information Systems Security Professional" (CISSP) certificate is considered one of the world's
highest rated certificates on the market of information security for specialists.
8 Domains (ISC)² CISSP Certified Information System Security Professional
- Security and Risk Management
- Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity
- Asset Security
- Protecting Security of Assets
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Engineering and Management of Security
- Communications and Network Security
- Designing and Protecting Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Controlling Access and Managing Identity
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing
- Security Operations
- Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery
- Software Development Security
- Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security
CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/
ISO/IEC Standard 17024.
This course is designed for information security professionals with deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer and manage the overall security posture of an organization. This training course provides a comprehensive review of information systems security concepts and industry best practices, covering the following eight domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles, including those in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
- Requirements and preparation for attending the course: Business English
- Prepare yourself for the course in self-study.
- CISSP books are only available in English and are not part of the course. For the course you will receive a training manuscript in English specially prepared by the instructor. Preparation for the course and after the course for the self-study exam is essential! Please note the speakers' valuable tips for exam preparation. Only register for the exam date after the course! Only then can you estimate how much reworking you still need for the exam!
Experience Required: Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK. Earning a four year college degree or regional equivalent or an additional credential from the (ISC)2 approved list will satisfy one year of the required experience. Education credit will only satisfy one year of experience.
A candidate that doesn’t have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)2 by successfully passing the CISSP examination. The Associate of (ISC)2 will then have six years to earn the five years required experience.
- Security and Risk Management
Date Location Status Special Offer Booking 27.11. – 01.12.2023 Virtual Classroom LIVE - Englisch 03.06. – 07.06.2024 Virtual Classroom LIVE
Trainer documents PDF incl.
For course and exam preparation please buy the following book:
CISSP All-In-One Exam Guide, Shon Harris (latest Edition)
Optional add.: (ISC)² CISSP Off. Study Guide & Practice Tests
Arguments for this exam preparation course:
Our trainer completes the CISSP exam himself several times a year in order to be able to prepare the seminar participants for the most important exam content with tips on how to cope with the exam.
Furthermore, our speakers offer you support after the seminar to prepare for the exam. Tips for coping with the exam and many exam exercises complete the free e-mail support. Our speakers are also available for endorsements.
For this course you will receive 40 CPE. CPE stands for the English term "Continuing Professional Education". The CPE are noted on the confirmation of participation.
Course of CBT Training & Consulting GmbH
Learn with a professional and multiple internationally certified security experts.
- Worked as an external CISO and data protection officer
- Advisor to management on information security
- Author of policies, standards, guidelines, procedures, baselines
- Technical consultant on:
- IAM (ABAC, PBAC, Federation)
- SIEM (Splunk, Arsight, Logrythm)
- Baseline Hardening (Active Directory, Windows, Linux, Unix, Database, Network, Cloud, Serverless Computing)
- Cybersecurity (Ransomware, APT)
- Trainer certifications:
- Lead Auditor ISO 27001:2005 (BSI UK Training)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Quality Assurance Reviewer IT (QAR-IT, ISACA)
You recieve information for exam registration during the course.
You have the possibility to order the exam voucher with your course order. Subsequent orders cannot be placed. However, you can place your exam order directly by yourself at Pearson VUE paying with credit card.
Every day 09.00 am - 05.00 pm (CET)
Company or in-house training courses only take place with participants from your company in our or your premises or as Online LIVE training.
Overview of the advantages of our individual company and in-house training courses:
- Individual compilation of topics, according to your requirements
- Tailored to your objectives
- You determine the date and time of the company training
- Training location: Whether at your location, in our training rooms or as Online LIVE training - you decide.
- Company training ist often more cost-effective, especially with a large number of employees
- All-round service in our rooms so that your employees can fully concentrate fully on the course
We would be happy to make you an offer.
Please fill out our enquiry form or make an appointment for a consultation:
Phone +49 89 4576918-40 / E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Enquiry